Absolutely essential things:
- A warm sleeping bag,
- warm clothes (it can be cold during the night),
- wellington boots/ water proof boots.
List of things you should have on your suitcase to make your live easier:
- A raincoat, waterproof clothing,
- a towell (for the shower),
- a torch and some batteries (it will be dark in your tent at night),
- sun cream and a hat,
- tissues/ wipes,
if you need to charge your phone don't forget to bring a UK adaptor
(keep in mind that you will have the possibility to charge your phone
during the project just two times!),
- if you smoke you might want to think about bringing
some cigarrettes with you. Cigarettes are VERY expensive in the UK
(about €10 a pack) and even MORE expensive if you buy them in
the festival (about €15).
Do not bring:
- High heel shoes,
- glass bottles. It is forbidden to take any sort of
glass bottles into the festival.